| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hightstown, Nj in December is very cool at 1.2 °C (34.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.3 °C (26.1 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid. Circa 92.2mm (3.6in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:19 long and the longest day is 9:31 long with an average length of 9:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Hightstown, Nj December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Hightstown, Nj, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Hightstown, Nj:
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) NNW
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) WNW
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) W
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) W
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 25 kms (15.5 miles) WSW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 63.7 kms (39.6 miles) SW
- Milford, De, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) NNE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) NE
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) NE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 125.9 kms (78.3 miles) NE
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 71.3 kms (44.3 miles) NE
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) SE
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) SSE